Wishing everyone a blessed Easter.
For your viewing pleasure:
Jesus Christ lived. He walked the Holy Land, working miracles and teaching truth. Then He was crucified. But His death was not the end. Because of His Resurrection, we will live again. Because of His sacrifice, we can rise above sin to experience true joy. Because He lives, we can find His help and healing every day of our lives.
Because of the Resurrection, Jesus Christ lives. Because of Him, you can overcome sin and experience everlasting joy. Learn more about how you can discover, embrace, and share the joy of the Resurrection by clicking HERE.
For your listening pleasure — The Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing I Know That My Redeemer Lives:
“God’s word out of the Holy Bible is very relevant to each one of us. The teaching of this divinely inspired book will ultimately lead us to Christ and salvation. I believe that people of faith who read and ponder biblical teachings in their lives form the moral underpinning of society.”
–Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the Quorum of the Twelve, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
For the seeker:
The Seventeen Points of the True Church
- Christ organized the Church (Ephesians 4:11-14)
- The true church must bear the name of Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:23)
- The true church must have a foundation of Apostles and Prophets (Ephesians 2:19-20)
- The true church must have the same organization as Christ’s Church (Ephesians 4:11-14)
- The true church must claim divine authority (Hebrews 4:4-10)
- The true church must have no paid ministry (Acts 20:33-34; John 10:11-13)
- The true church must baptize by immersion (Matthew 3:13-16)
- The true church must bestow the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands (Acts 8:14-17)
- The true church must practice divine healing (Mark 3:14-15)
- The true church must teach that God and Jesus are separate and distinct individuals (John 17:11; 20:17)
- The true church must teach that God and Jesus have bodies of flesh and bone (Luke 23:36-39; Acts 1:9-11; Hebrews 1:1-3)
- The officers must be called by God (Hebrews 4:4; Exodus 28:1; 40:13-16)
- The true church must claim revelation from God (Amos 3:7)
- The true church must be a missionary church (Matthew 28:19-20)
- The true church must be a restored church (Acts 3:19-20)
- The true church must practice baptism for the dead (1 Corinthians 15:16&29)
- “By their fruits ye shall know them.” (Matthews 7:20)
Source: LDS.org Media Library
For more information, please click:
Jesus Christ, The Son of God
What is the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and Religion?